With winter coming you’d think it’d be a cause to gripe but this post is trying to find something to like about it.
10. Bubba’s are in the deer woods instead of rolling coal.
9. Don’t need to carry very much water.
8. No bugs to speak of.
Nuff said although some are actually quite tasty.
7. Roadkill stays fresh much longer.
Who hasn’t caught a good whiff of that varmit on the side of the road that’s well past its shelf life?
6. Can finally start carrying snickers bars again.
A fav in my saddlebag.
5. Brewpubs now have room on their patios.
Sure, it might be a tad nippy but that IPA can warm you right the fuck back up.
4. Sweat actually works as intended.
Really fun on the hills, wet up, dry down.
3. The noobs have all left the trail.
Not to be mean, the trail’s for everyone. Still, not going to miss those that don’t follow its etiquette.
2. No more salt dripping into the eyes or encrusted into our gear.
No, those are not salt stains on my shorts.
1. Snotrockets for the win.
We don’t need no stinking sinus infections.